Thursday, April 29, 2010

Playing golf


Instead of working, I got a chance to play golf. I really hate golf. It's boring and Texas is really hot. Some idiot decided that we should have a 1300 tee time, so it was extra hot. The two things that made it fun were that I got to drive the golf cart and that we had beer. I'm proud to say that I waited a full 3 and a half holes before trying to pull a donut. Whenever I tried to hit well, I just hit a miserabley short drive and when I decided just to whack the hell out of it, it went flying... hard right.

It was a good day over all... a lot better than going to work! Tonight turned out really nice with a strong wind at about 76 degrees. I've got all the windows open and I'm going to vacuum a little. Yeah, I'm a wild man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally love the white socks and the black shoes. Such a FASHION satatement!!!